Get ready to get even more beautiful! While Americans/Koreans/Pilipinos have been wrapping their heads around the BB and CC creams, fickle Koreans (me included) have already moved onto the next beauty craze. Say hello to the air cushion compact that started the latest Korean beauty craze ~ IOPE Air Cushion XP Compact.
This compact is raging through Korea, and all of Asia as a matter of fact. According to some articles, an IOPE Cushion compact is sold every 30 seconds in Asia. Wow! IOPE is owned by Amore Pacific so I wasn’t surprised when the IOPE Cushion Compact was very similar to the Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact. Let’s start!
LIMITED STOCK ONLY available so Click the “BUY NOW” Button Now!
A one-of-a-kind foundation applied through an innovative air cushion that blocks UV rays and covers imperfections naturally. Containing Vitamin B5, Vitamin E derivatives and Vitamin P as well as 30% mineral water, this revolutionary product helps you maintain ultimate moisture levels. Unlike BB cream, the XP can be reapplied throughout the day, before and after makeup.
- Available in 1 shade: 21 (Fair)
- 3 Finishes: Natural Finish (N), Full Coverage (C), and a Shimmer Finish (S).
- C No. 21- Full Coverage in Fair
- N No. 21- Natural Finish in Fair
- IOPE’s Air Cushion Compact has a SPF of 50 and provides both UVA and UVB protection. Woohoo! Remember SPF only means UVB protection.
- Sturdy and super pretty. Please note that like other cushion compacts, it’s thicker than normal powder compacts.
- The neat freak in my obsesses about keeping the white edges of the compact clean, but it’s almost impossible. I deal with it, but the OCD me feels anxiety every time I use it.
BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS:
- I purchased the light finish in N21. You can see from the photos below that it provides coverage while looking like natural skin. My freckles are covered with a natural dewy finish.
- I have dry skin so this works out well. No settling into my lines and wrinkles.
- Unlike powders, my skin felt comfortable and hydrated. Love, love, love.
- You can reapply throughout the day too without getting cakey!
Below is a before and after taken in indirect sunlight. Notice how my freckles are covered, skin is luminous, and I don’t look like I have a ton of makeup on?! Wonderful!
Below is a before and after taken indoors. Notice the dark spot in the before photo (just to the left of the swatch)? Can you find the spot in the after photo?
- This cushion compact is best applied with the provided dense sponge. Each compact and sponge are meant to last about 2 months. So with the refill, you’ll have a 4 month supply.
- The dense sponge is not washable and must be disposed once the compact is empty.
- One thing that’s great about this sponge is that it doesn’t absorb any product, so no product is gone to waste. All the product that you place on the sponge will be transferred onto your face, so use sparingly! Don’t drag the sponge. Use tapping motions to press the product onto your skin. Tapping will help the product melt into the skin.
- I tried applying with a brush and wasn’t happy. I was wasting too much product in the bristles of the brush. The sponge is really provides the best application.
- The product comes with a replacement air cushion + sponge. The compact pops out very easily and you can just as easily pop the new cartridge in.
- Here’s a side by side of an empty and full compact.
- Before you throw out the old cartridge, I recommend flipping the thick sponge. There will be a ton of product at the bottom of the well and by flipping the sponge, you’ll be able to get some additional applications out of it!
- IOPE Air Cushion is amazing for dry and normal skin. Skin is left luminous and hydrated while flaws were covered.
- Initially, you may feel that your skin is too dewy/shiny. Give it a few minutes and you should notice that the shininess calms down. If it’s still too shiny, just dust a little bit of translucent powder.
Make sure to put your COMPLETE ADDRESS that includes your House Number, Street and Barangay for SURE DELIVERY.
STRICTLY NO CANCELLATION OF ORDERS: We do recommend you to review your order before checking out. Those who will refuse their orders upon delivery will be banned in all C.O.D serviced areas.